So this is my first post on my little blog and I am trying to figure it out :)
{Kevin}
My Hubby
My Leader
My Helper
My Snuggler
My Comforting Friend.
Never new I could love someone so dearly.
My marriage is still very fresh and new and I have so very much to learn. I never want to stop learning my Kevin he is so incredible for me, and I just pray I can be that for him also...
{Opportunities }
Ever since I was in my last year of high school, I have wanted to be a speech pathologist. I love the thought of helping someone develop a skill that will always help them throughout their life. For the last year and a half I have been a preschool teacher at Clovis Christian School, which was an incredible opportunity for me to learn about children in all of their stages of development! I love my kids their so very much, which made it terribly difficult to leave their darling faces last week. God has a new incredible opportunity for my life at Pinedale elementary. I get to be an IA for a sweet little boy who needs one-on-one attention and it has been incredibly amazing to see the challenge God has brought me. This experience is giving me incredible learning experience for my future job as a speech pathologist, due to the fact that I need to learn how to work with special needs children, so that I can impact them further. I have been so encouraged because I feel like I am continuing to use my gifts for the Lord in a way that is more fit for the way that he designed me.
I have also begun as of January singing at the Clovis Campus at The Well Community Church, which has been an amazing opportunity. Although I have a ton to learn, Chris Beery and our team has been so helpful in teaching me how to use my voice for the Lord. I have so much more to learn, but feel so blessed to have the opportunity.
{Encouraging }
God's word is always encouraging, but this verse has helped me in so many ways this week :)
Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God's grace in its various forms.
1 Peter 4:10 NIV
(Just some of the lovely parts of life)
>>Cayla Jen
P.S. My new gals at work are so great to work with :)
Happy St. Patty's Day !

No comments:
Post a Comment